The Clouds The Clouds

Please... Never ever stop making music.

Catastrophy Catastrophy

The song fits very well with the theme of the entirety of Madness Combat and about how futuristic yet abominable and chaotic its world is.

We can all agree that this started as a cannon ride to a giant marshmallow, then changed themes from being western cowboy to cartoon-y physics defiance, from a Matrix-themed gunfight to a nightmare-themed saga of a deranged (yet energetic clown), from a bleach-skinned ninja escaping a monster to a tanned messiah disabling a computer that seems to control reality, and so on and so forth.

I can't believe how long this series had lasted. Although there are some that have achieved WAY longer, like Sanae-san, this is still a rare feat where the creator is devoted to his work primarily because of its unique style and the fact that there's only one dude who did both the animating and the art design. The songs used in almost every Madness Combat episode is memorable and nostalgic.

This one? Well, the chanting, the rhythm of the bass and the electronic ambiance are surprisingly able to fit together in harmony. I can't actually criticize this in entirety mainly because of my cheap ass earphones, but I still love it for its theme. This song has left me another mark of nostalgia and I might (or will) remember this in the next ten years and remember how awesome the series was even until today.

Keep it up!

Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit] Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit]

I love the way every instrument played, especially the way the explosion, however you call it, was arranged in a certain pattern while the foreground merged with it in harmony. I love it in every bit, even in 8-bit.

Carol Of The Balls Carol Of The Balls

This song really DID gave me balls. I was expecting some funny lyrics from this, though. I love it.

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha and thanks for the youtube comment :D

Caesar's Epic Party Preps Caesar's Epic Party Preps

I can't stop listening to it. What sorcery is this.

BOUT Main Theme Remix BOUT Main Theme Remix

Sharks

Also, this fits

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

This is by far one of the funniest things I've ever listened to.

Undead Chase! Undead Chase!

Very exhilarating music, flushing adrenaline to your min as you try and escape a horde of undead. Don't play this while driving to McDonald's drive through, or you might have blood in your windshield and bumpers, which will give you a bad time to was your car.

4.5 for the feels.

A Little Peek Into Hell A Little Peek Into Hell

Derp till dawn sent me here, and this music is epic, creepy and fitting to games involving trying to run away from something and evading it. I enjoyed this piece. I like it like it (lol, Penguins of Madagascar reference). Keep up the good work.

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks, I wasn't even aware it was used somewhere. ^^

Lullaby Angel Lullaby Angel

Now I can sleep on rocks without having to feel the pain of its rough surface while I dream in fantasy land.

Thanks to thee.