All 10 art Reviews

'Tis the Season of Matt Jolly 'Tis the Season of Matt Jolly

Best way to make a brutal and violent series into a calm and peaceful one. It reminds me of the Christmas Truce of 1914.

einstein maus einstein maus

I did not see this one coming

WISH YOU WERE HERE WISH YOU WERE HERE

Wow, it took me many days to finally notice Cocheta and Diane on the humvee.

Saga of the Dead Saga of the Dead

I noticed; in Road of the Dead 1 and 2, and Lab of the Dead, almost all the main protagonists have brown hair. Is there a connection?

By the way, nice artwork. I expect to see more of the series.

Road of the dead 2 Road of the dead 2

I like the concept, the art style and pretty much the design of the characters.

This slightly decreased or increased my patience for Road of the Dead 2. It's been almost 3 years since the first one appeared. I do hope there's new features to the game.

PS: I noticed that Road of the Dead and Lab of the Dead had the main character being the same family member. Maybe in Road of the Dead 2 the girl might be the same family, either being the sister or the wife of one of the Creasmans. It'll just have to wait...

Commission-Finally lunchtime! Commission-Finally lunchtime!

You got EQD. Hurray.

Librarishy Librarishy

Nope, not f*cking my lirarian.

But still, that looked quite hot.

OC clop art request OC clop art request

At least you're anatomically accurate.

draneas responds:

Somewhat ^^

One Hell of a Clown One Hell of a Clown

Uh...

Ok, cool, awesome, and the best. Why would krinkles use clowns for nightmares? Fear for it since he was young, maybe.

Cityscape Cityscape

I love the art

I found the lost beauty in my eyes. This IS the lost beauty. This IS what I'm looking for. Thank you for painting this magnificent world. This may be better when this art is real life. I shall make this my new world, replacing my old map with this infinite falling ground full of buildings.