Madness Without Reason Madness Without Reason

Okay, that eye hook part wasn't expected. I literally blew milktea outta my nose.

GabrielBarsch responds:

i saw your madness combat poops on youtube, they are pretty good, you should do more

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

This is far better than the first one. It did a good job unexpectedly skipping the time killing the giant beaded man with the huge MG, which I find quite hilarious.

Kyouki - Madness in Japan Kyouki - Madness in Japan

Fight scenes were great till they start looking repetitive. Also, that dude needs to take a shit first.

Madness Deathwish Madness Deathwish

Ah yes, childhood memories.

Free Icecream Free Icecream

Due to the game's length, it's a pretty good time-killer if you're bored and tired of waiting for your pizza to arrive or your cauliflower cheese to cook. Still a good flash game for its time.

MURDER MURDER

This is an unusually good game where the only way to have a game over is when you let the jester kill you or marry that one dude, and not being sent to the dungeon a million times.

One thing I would ask - what's the music playing in the Eternity scene called?

The Clouds The Clouds

Please... Never ever stop making music.

Catastrophy Catastrophy

The song fits very well with the theme of the entirety of Madness Combat and about how futuristic yet abominable and chaotic its world is.

We can all agree that this started as a cannon ride to a giant marshmallow, then changed themes from being western cowboy to cartoon-y physics defiance, from a Matrix-themed gunfight to a nightmare-themed saga of a deranged (yet energetic clown), from a bleach-skinned ninja escaping a monster to a tanned messiah disabling a computer that seems to control reality, and so on and so forth.

I can't believe how long this series had lasted. Although there are some that have achieved WAY longer, like Sanae-san, this is still a rare feat where the creator is devoted to his work primarily because of its unique style and the fact that there's only one dude who did both the animating and the art design. The songs used in almost every Madness Combat episode is memorable and nostalgic.

This one? Well, the chanting, the rhythm of the bass and the electronic ambiance are surprisingly able to fit together in harmony. I can't actually criticize this in entirety mainly because of my cheap ass earphones, but I still love it for its theme. This song has left me another mark of nostalgia and I might (or will) remember this in the next ten years and remember how awesome the series was even until today.

Keep it up!

Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit] Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit]

I love the way every instrument played, especially the way the explosion, however you call it, was arranged in a certain pattern while the foreground merged with it in harmony. I love it in every bit, even in 8-bit.

'Tis the Season of Matt Jolly 'Tis the Season of Matt Jolly

Best way to make a brutal and violent series into a calm and peaceful one. It reminds me of the Christmas Truce of 1914.

einstein maus einstein maus

I did not see this one coming

WISH YOU WERE HERE WISH YOU WERE HERE

Wow, it took me many days to finally notice Cocheta and Diane on the humvee.